>>Attachement: DELETED013.TXT
>
>it looks like your NAVGW deleted the attachment.
>
>That's one of the really sad things about some mailserver AV
>programs --
>they delete the virus and allow the E-mail to go through,
>causing lots of
>confusion (people wondering why the E-mail was not blocked as spam,
>wondering why their virus scanner didn't catch it, etc.).

I agree 100%. It is very, very, V-E-R-Y rare, that a document, that
should go through to the receiver, has a virus. So in 99,99999% of all
cases it is a waste of bytes and time for the receiver (as well as the
admin who gets calls of confused users what they shall do now) to get
mails saying "An attachment has been deleted because it contained a
virus". I *highly* recommend to configure your mail servers so that it
either deletes all mails containing viruses directly (without notifying
the user), or notifying just a single admin for look through or send to
a speicific mailbox to troubleshoot problems, if really the 0,000001%
case happens and a document with a virus was actually needed by the
receiver.