-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Authier
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 12:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] subscribe message

Does anyone know if there is an easy way to automatically add a user to
a list when a new user is created.  For example, I create a new user
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and it is automatically added to my existing list
"domain-allusers"?  It would eliminate having to manually enter the same
information twice, once to create the user and second to add it to the
list.  Thanks in advance.