Hi there,

800? Uh... I seriously ask myself, why you don't have an automated software delivery
and installation method on a 800+ computer network!? How do you apply other critical
fixes? I would *highly* recommend you to start thinking of using central software
deployment, it will save you *extremely* lots of time... :)