Hi there,

I really miss a list of characters that are recognized as seperators between two words when using the Phrase List feature of Content Filtering in IMail 8.0x (Maybe I am blind, but I wasn't able to find one). I guess it is at least "<space>" and ".", but what more? Is "/" also ok, so that the text "hallo.com" is found in http://hallo.com/halloagain?

And what do the characters "." and "<space>" mean when being specified in the phrase list? Have they similar meaning as in the Inbound/Outbound filters? If I want to search for "bl<anycharacter>a" (so that "blAa", "bl1a", "bl.a", etc. is detected) can I write "bl.a"?

Tripp Allen, you there :)?

In general I really think the help is too unspecific how the anti-spam tests !exactly! work. These should really be updated with such information (unless already done in 8.1, I haven't checked it out, after having Queue Manager problems in the original 8.1 release).

Thanks in advance (c:p ...