>optional ability to strip return receipts

This would be a cool option that would be cool for all IMail lists.

>optional ability to strip html code and only get plain text in emails

I don't want to open a (senseless) discussion here, but there *are*
people that find a good use for HTML messages - it simply gives you ways
to organize and emphasize information in mails. Plus, hey, we are not in
1980's, there *is* more than text computers can display today ;)...
(BTW, yes, there are a lot of people abusing these features, I know, but
don't blame technology for that...)

Cya (c:p ...