Hello Rick,

RD> whats vacation?

Ok, let's say I actually got to leave the office for a while ;-)

RD> When you had the buffer issue was your remote gateway unreachable for a
RD> period of time? That is the only scenario when I see this occur.

I thought about that but when I got on the box I could telnet on port
25 to the gateway and it appeared operating normally.  A restart of
the Imail box cleared things up.  Needless to say I didn't spend to
long time troubleshooting with 10's of 1,000's of messages waiting to get
out.  I'm having to do more forensics.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]