-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matti Haack
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:39 AM
To: Roland Sickenberger
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Attachments and the imail .... Legal reminder...

Hello,
I can't help you on the topic, but like to say that reading mail
without notice to the sender/reciever is in most countries prohibited
by law.
And only allowed if the sender is informed by a policy, that his mail
is monitored and will be filed, it is allowed to read it under
caution.
In Germny you are only allowed to monitor, Block, delete, change or
read mails if the sender/reciever signed a policy contract - or all
Private mail from the company is forbidden by a written policy.
Only then you are allowed to monitor the mail. And you have always
balance the protection of the senders/recievers privacy and the
companies damage.

Greetings
         Matti