Hi David,

Thank you, this flowchart is very useful.

The yahoo-thing is a bit more complicated for me. I deliver my anti spam files to a
lot of
imail servers here in switzlerland on a daily bases. The files are maintained and
updated 2 to 3 times a day.
The customers are paying some money for this service. So, i have to be a bit
carefuly...

- Maybe it's a good idea to other services instead of SORBS
- It's a good idea to create a rule, that a mail will only be catched if two services
are
firing.

In general: The IMail anti spam tools are pretty effective at all ;-)

====================================
Am Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2004 um 23:32 schrieben Sie:

====================================

--

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Merlin Consulting