We have developed a tool that might serve your needs.

The tool only works with the IMail database (registry).  It reads the registry and scans the IMail directory structure and produces the following output:

Testaccount,[EMAIL PROTECTED],password,martek.net,-,[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED];[EMAIL PROTECTED]

FIELD1:  ACCOUNT NAME

FIELD2:  EMAIL ADDRESS

FIELD3:  DECRYPTED PASSWORD

FIELD4:  DOMAIN

FIELD5:  +/- (+ FOR HOST ADMIN) (- FOR NOT HOST ADMIN)

FIELD6:  LIST OF FORWARDS FROM FORWARD.IMA DELIMITED BY ;

If you are interested in it, we are selling it for $50.  I don't have an automated system set up to deliver this product yet but we can accept credit card payments and will process manually.

Thank You,

Evans Martin

http://www.martekware.com