I use the mail::sendmail perl module on my windows 2003 server to send mail from my
cgi scripts through Imail.

It has worked great for months, but all of a sudden I am not able to send mail to most
external domains.

For example, when trying to go to my @mac.com address, I get the error (from the
script):

550 not local host mac.com, not a gateway

And no error or log makes it into the Imail sys logs...

I can send mail directly from Imail webmail to these addresses and if I have the cgi
scripts use the Imail1.exe application.

And I can use mail::sendmail to send email to addresses in my own domain.

Any ideas why this would stop working or where to look? Could it be an Imail problem
(I'm guessing not, but I don't know what else to do).

Thanks for any ideas or tips on getting this working again.

Vince