-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete McNeil
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 9:31 PM
To: i360, Inc
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] List working?

On Friday, September 3, 2004, 9:33:15 AM, Inc wrote:

iI> I only got 2 emails from the list yesterday and I did not see my own

iI> post.
iI>
iI> Is this working?

No. It's a terrible mess... the purple goo from the leaking electrons is
oozing out of my mailbox, and there's this weird humming noise, and this
unexplainable giant ball of fire has appeared in the sky -- I think it's
the end of the world... I didn't think that was scheduled for this week
- I didn't get the memo... Did anybody else get the memo?

_M