I finally got around to checking a random log file from the past two weeks and evaluating the effectivness of the various Spam Blacklists that we are using. Checking emails received between the one hour period between Midnight and 1am on that particular log (a Wednesday) I found the following:

sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org    32 hits
bl.spamcop.net          78 hits
list.dsbl.org           33 hits
dnsbl.ahbl.org          34 hits
dnsbl.njabl.org 1 hit (for the entire 24 hr. period)
opm.blitzed.org 1 hit (for the entire 24 hr. period)
relays.ordb.org 1 hit (for the entire 24 hr. period)
multihop.dsbl.org       15 hits

I then picked another day at random (the following Monday) to check that log

sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org    42 hits
bl.spamcop.net          78 hits
list.dsbl.org           46 hits
dnsbl.ahbl.org          28 hits
dnsbl.njabl.org 12 hit (during the first 6 hours)
opm.blitzed.org 0 hits for the entire 24 hr. period)
relays.ordb.org 0 hits (for the entire 24 hr. period)
multihop.dsbl.org       3 hits

Since we automatically delete a message if it is found to have come from a server listed on any two of the above spam databases I can't say that

dnsbl.njabl.org
opm.blitzed.org
relays.ordb.org
multihop.dsbl.org

would not have identified more pieces of spam than they did, however I think I am safe turning off the server from checking those last four databases since it appears that the first four are taking care of the VAST majority of identified spam. Not checking those four additional databases should also help with speeding up local mail delivery since it IMail checks in serial.

Of course, YMMV