Well said, Pete.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Len Conrad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 12:42 PM
Subject: Re[2]: [IMail Forum] OT: Primary Name Server

On Friday, September 10, 2004, 12:08:11 PM, Len wrote:

LC> no surprise, second guess my posts here, and if you had a clue what I
was
LC> talking about, you'd be embarrassed at how stupid and ignorant you look
LC> with you post total BS like this.  But like, like our shrub-in-chief,
LC> you're too stupid and ideological to know how stupid you are.

Is this kind of thing really necessary?
Are you not embarrassed at making such an unprofessional display?
Not that it matters, Len, but I am embarrassed for you.
Is this how you want to be recalled from the archives?
Please stop it - or at least take it off list.
I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels this way.

_M