> This is getting to be a very common question, as the October 1st deadline
> for implementing SPF records quickly approaches.

I must have missed the RFC or IETF announcement on this, can you give me
a reference?

No RFC or IETF reference. It's Microsoft that is going to start testing SPF records on October 1st, with many people in the SPF community believing that that will give SPF the critical mass it needs to become an extremely useful anti-spam tool.

-Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

---