Title: Nachricht

I have Imail servers 8.12… don’t feel like upgrading with everything going on around the office right now.  The question that I have is what takes email so long to deliver.  I can cut black list off and filters off and it still takes 5 to 10 minutes sometimes longer to deliver a message [EMAIL PROTECTED] à [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  This doesn’t make any sense to me.  I have a dual P3 1.0 GHz with 1gig of ram.  The ports are open on the pix fire wall for 110 and 25.  Time response should be around 1 to 2 min at most… if not instant.  If anyone could help me work on this problem I would be most greatful.

Mark