I really hope it is, Jill because, as far as my company is concerned, you
have shot yourself in the foot.  We will not purchase anymore IPSwitch
products and will no longer develop our line of Martekware products for
IPswitch.

IPlus Info Browser v4.0 is in final beta testing and will be the last
version that we will develop unless IPSwitch sees the error of it's ways.

We have been IMail users since v3 and have stuck with IPSwitch through thick
and thin.  We hung tight through the doubling of pricing around v7'ish but
will not continue to be treated like this.

Screw me once, shame on you.  Screw me twice, shame on me.

Sincerely,
Evans Martin
Owner, Martekware.Com, makers of IPB Info Browser
http://www.martekware.com

---