Hello R.,

>>I think it's important to note that IMail has not been discontinued.  It
>>has not reached the end of its life; it is not 'dead'.  We
>>will still be developing IMail; mostly for ICS users, but even those
>>without ICS who have a service agreement will be able to obtain
>>these releases.  The only thing we have discontinued is the ability to
>>purchase IMail by itself.  If we release twelve major
>>upgrades to IMail between now and October 2005, people who purchase ICS
>>will get them all, people who have an 'IMail-only' service
>>agreement will get them all.  There are no plans to stop supporting or
>>working on IMail.

RSP> I think people do understand this.  But for someone who ordered a Service
RSP> Agreement 1 year ago, they can't renew it today (please correct me if I am
RSP> wrong), so for *them* IMail has reached the end of its life and is
RSP> discontinued (unless they upgrade to ICS).

Exactly. Our SA expired about 1.5 months ago. I've been waiting for
budget to re-up, so now Imail has halted for me. What I have is all
I'll ever get.

Imail was a good SMTP/POP/Web app with need of a few bug fixes (Hey
IP$witch, you never fixed the incompatibility with Intel and/or
gigabit NICs). I had already received approval for purchase of our 3rd
installation of Imail Unlimited in February. Guess what IP$switch? You just lost a
LOYAL customer since 5.0.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]