> then blacklist us, please, because, with the exception of any
> correspondence via this list, we've never sent or received a
> message to or from your domain in more than 5 years - I just
> scanned 5 years worth of logs to verify that.
> no skin off my back.  my customers want ZERO SPAM and that's
> one way to start to give it to them.  they're tired of it and
> I'm tired of telling them to "wait, it's (maybe) just around
> the corner - if all of the interest groups, the world trade
> organizations, the government and microsoft can quit fighting
> long enough to come up with a solution that works".

Bruce, if everyone one the world would think like you there would be no more
human life. Believe it!

What you're saying is still a demonstration that you can't understand the
entire picture. "my customers want zero spam" ...the rest is irrelevant,
even if somewhere will detonate an atomic bomb.

The simpliest thing to understand how dumb such tecniques are is to immagine
what's happens if everyone goes to using it. After a joe-job that any little
script-kiddy can start in a nutshell the internet will immediatly go down
because the C/R systems will shot against all other systems. But what's
comming back? Exact! Another C/R confirm mail. And so on and so on...

Maybe later today I'll try to find another user of C/R-Systems and then send
to his system some messages with forged mailfrom adresses. (your mailfrom
adresses) Please report me what's happening on your side. I'm realy
interested.  ;-)

Markus