I post information regarding IPlus products here because the IPlus product
line is 100%, completely dedicated to the IMail Product.  IPSwitch invited
me to post on their third party products page and has never minded me
posting to their list occasionally.  I have been a member of this list since
the early 1990's and have paid my dues to be here.

I don't spam the list with large amounts of commercial offerings.  I simply
let the IMail community know when I have a new product release of have
changed or corrected features/bugs.

I do have a support forum on my website and would offer a listserve if my
product, like Declude or some of the other IMail related products, needed
ongoing discussion and evolution.  However, IPB is a simple utility that
requires little ongoing discussion.

I'm sorry to have offended anyone on this list and do not intend to be a
subject of controversy.  I have announced to this list since IMail v3 and
although I am probably considered more of a lurker than an active poster to
this list, I consider my utilities contribution enough.

If you talk to anyone who has ever contacted me, I am quick to respond to
problems, suggestions and am always eager to help anyone with any issue with
which I have any knowledge.  We spend more bandwidth bantering over
non-issues than I will ever use and until IPSwitch asks me to stop posting
to their list, you should expect to continue to see an occasional message
from me letting you know what is going on with IPB.

Thank you for your thoughts and opinions,
Evans Martin
Martekware.Com
http://www.martekware.com

---