Tucows is horrible.

I have a guy that wants to move his domain to us. His current/former host is/was also a reseller for Tucows. That hosting company has gone out of business. The domain is locked so we can not move it and can not change any of the registration info. I have called the Tucows "Legal Compliance" office twice, emailed them three times and to say they are unhelpful would be an understatement.

I would never under any circumstance do business with Tucows.

Nick, being a member of this list is probably different so sorry to paint him with the same black corporate brush but that has been my experience with Tucows.

At 09:40 AM 12/15/2004, you wrote:
On 15 Dec 2004 at 9:51, Elliott Bujan wrote:
> I'm curious to know what you guys use for registrars.
Hi Elliott -

You can use me... :)

We are  reseller for Tucows. Excellent interface and we are a family
business eg good service.

We charge $11 year .com/.net/.org.

http://www.madriveraccess.com

Email me off list if you have any questions to n i c k @ m a d r i v