Hello David,

DS> "Connect fail ip.ad.dr.es [ip.ad.dr.es]: address already in use"

DS> where ip.ad.dr.es = internal IP of outbound PF gateway.

DS> Does 8.14 have some gateway connection limit? I have delivery threads
DS> set at 80 and retry threads at 40.

Looks like this isn't isolated to 8.14. I found some of these lines in
my 7.13 log file as well but not to the same degree.

Looks like it's a problem related to the TCP stack.

"WSAEADDRINUSE
(10048)
Address already in use.
Typically, only one usage of each socket address (protocol/IP address/port)
is permitted. This error occurs if an application attempts to bind a socket
to an IP address/port that has already been used for an existing socket, or
a socket that wasn't closed properly, or one that is still in the process of
closing. For server applications that need to bind multiple sockets to the
same port number, consider using setsockopt(SO_REUSEADDR)."

If I let things run, Imail apparently eats up all the available TCP
connections and all outbound mail stops:

01:05 19:39 SMTP-(88951b0100769f87) Connect fail ip.ad.dr.es [ip.ad.dr.es]: no
buffer space available

Any suggestions now ;-))

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]