Hello all.  I just thought you might want to know that we have added a nobody alias report to IPB v4.3.  This report will help you quickly identify domains that have a nobody alias configured.  This will be a free upgrade to all v4.x customers.

We have also created our own mailing list.  If you would like to be kept up to date on fixes and features, please subscribe to [EMAIL PROTECTED].

This was a user suggested modification.  Please keep the good ideas coming and we’ll keep trying to make our product more useful for you.

Thank You,

Evans Martin