To: <IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:25 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Blocking IPs with SMTP Control Access

We use BIND on Windows 2000 it was pretty simple. If you have problems there
is lots of documentation about bind and many on this list can help yo over
the bumps.

There is also a package that runs on linux that is specific to running IPV4
DNSBLs. I an not remember the name. Maby someone else can speak up wiht that
information.

Kevin Bilbee