Outlook can do a "re-send"

Eric S
----- Original Message -----
From: "Duane Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sharyn Schmidt" <IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Address of original sender, when sent to a list

On Friday, February 18, 2005 at 12:01:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
confabulated:

> If using Outlook (not Outlook Express) as a mail client, the person who
forwards the
> mail can click on "Options" in the toolbar and set a reply    address of
his/her choice.

  One could also change e-mail clients. I use The Bat! and with that client
you can 'redirect'
  the e-mail message (which I believe Outlook Express and Outlook can't do
right now). I
  couldn't find a redirect in IMail's webmail either. The message would
"appear" to the
  recipient as coming from the original e-mail address. Usually an e-mail
header is added to the
  message that tells who redirected the message. But, to the recipient that
wouldn't be the
  obvious, unless then look at the headers.

> Thanks.
>
> I      wanted a way to allow it to show up automatically.
>
> These folks are swamped, it is not feasible for them to have to
change settings everytime they forward an email.

> Sharyn

-----

Duane Hill
Sr E-Mail Administrator