Tim,

Assuming that you do not use Calendaring, that you have disabled
Calendaring, you can set the following registry entries so that the IMIP
mailbox is NOT created. Substitute the actual domain name for
"The_Domain_Name" and substitute the actual username for "The_User_Name".

For each domain:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ipswitch\IMail\Domains\The_Domain_Name\ICalEnab
le = 0

For each user:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ipswitch\IMail\Domains\The_Domain_Name\users\Th
e_User_Name\ICalEnable = 0

We also set SubMailboxCreate = 2 so that incoming mail with hyphens (dash)
in the username does not create a new mail folder.

For each domain:
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ipswitch\IMail\Domains\The_Domain_Name\SubMailb
oxCreate = 2

Mike