Hi all,

When installing Imail 7.1 on a new server, I chose a different host name (so as not to conflict with the production mail server) and broke my Declude license. [They were kind enough to issue a replacement license.] Now, for other reasons, I'm wishing I had never changed the host name at install. Can I simply change the Host Name of the new mail server back (using the LocalHost tab in IMail Administrator) or does the host name at install go deeper than this with some form of cryptic serialization? [And, will my old Declude keys still work, Scott?]

Thank you!

Dave

--

David M. Delbridge