From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of E-Tech Support
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:18 AM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] IMail Upgradation Information

Hello,
We have IMail 6.05 installed on our live commercial webserver. And now we are going to upgrad the same.
Can anybody help me how can i do that? I have lot of live website and email ids on the server. So keeping the same settings, can i upgrade it? or otherwise what is the alternative? And suppose it has to done by down the server, how much will be the down time?

with regards,
Sys Admin
E-Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
India