-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy Armbrecht
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 3:22 PM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Completely OT: Share Contacts, Tasks, Calendar in
Outlook without Exchange?

> WorkGroupShare looks interesting (particularly the remote client
> installation) but it costs $4400 for 1000 users.  This is a lot more than
Ipswitch's
> Collaboration Suite (with my current Service Agreement, I'd pay about
$2800 after a reseller
> discount for the Standard Edition)
> - and that includes a lot more (IM, Imail Server, Collaboration stuff,
etc).  Is there something
> I'm missing?

I believe the inquiry here was for a 5-10 license arrangement - which works
out to a much better deal cost wise than ICS....

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web SolutionsR, Inc.
804-346-5300 x112
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) x112
http://globalweb.net

Richmond's Internet Source since 1996!
WEB HOSTING including EMAIL beginning at $29/month!
DSL Starting at $39.95/month!
Non-Profits - receive a 25% discount on most services!