On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Sumantro Mukherjee <sumuk...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hey All
>
> I would like to know if anyone has plans for Fedora 25 release party in
> Bangalore?

Thanks for reaching out, Sumantro. I will be away for most of December
2016 on account of my marriage. Please feel free to collaborate with
Lala to organize a Fedora 25 release party in Bangalore as soon as
possible. If others want to help, please pitch in.

Steps to follow to get approval for budget:
- Create a wiki page for the event
- Create a ticket at [1] with event details and budget estimate
- Get budget approved in bi weekly Fedora APAC Ambassadors meeting

[1]: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/
[2]: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/ambassadors/#m3844

Thanks,
rtnpro