On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 2:28 PM, Siddhesh Poyarekar
<siddhesh.poyare...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to host a Fedora meetup at reserved-bit, the new
> hackerspace in Amanora Chambers, Pune.  How is 28th Jan for everyone
> interested?  I don't know what we could talk about yet; I was hoping
> to get Fedora booting on the Dragonboard 410c this weekend (or at
> least attempt to) but that did not happen.  I hope to have some time
> during the week for it or at the very least I can talk about the
> status of 96boards and Fedora.

That is a nice topic to have conversations around. Would you be open
to putting together a page on the wiki providing detail around the
venue, time and generally nudging folks locally to you to propose some
additional topics?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>