On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Sumantro Mukherjee <sumuk...@redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Following through (with this slightly awkward inter-leaved thread).
The meeting (mentioned below) was hosted by Sumantro. We talked
through a small set of topics given the limited participation.

+ production and availability of swag : PJP has already initiated the emails
+ distribution and tracking of swag
+ doing more events than just release parties and FADs
++ it was discussed that if a framework can be created for an event
that allows it to be repeated in an easy manner by a willing
participant, it makes it worthwhile. Since Sachin has prior knowledge
about it, we want to check in Jan2018 if we have 2 of these framework
in place

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>