----- Original Message -----

Hey Shubhendra,

It's great to see Fedora Install Fest happening across India and thanks for
being a
part of the group to organize one such event. I would like to point out that as
events
are mostly a part of CommOps you can ping Sachin Kamath or Justin Flory who can
help you
with a +1 for their group and you can create/edit an wiki page. I will
personally write
an email to both of these guys cc'ing you so that you get the access to the
earliest.
For the Resources, I am working on a wiki page which can be used a template by
any organizer
to host Install Fest and the point they need to take into account while they do
that.
About swags, we are in process to having them in sometime. You can sign in with
your FAS
create an issue in https://pagure.io/ambassadors-apac/issues/ put in the
subject line
[Swags]Install Fest <Location> <YYYY-MM-DD>.
The template is fairly simple:https://pagure.io/ambassadors-apac/issues/

FAS Name:
Event Name:
Event Wiki:
Swags:
Additional Info:

Now, I totally understand you dont have access to create wiki but you can just
draft it on
an etherpad [https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/]. It will be nice to keep the
name same as
the event name so the link will turn out to be
https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/<event_name>
we have Fedora APAC Ambassdor meeting which is a
bi-weekly meeting. This is where we vote on the open tickets and bring them to
closure.
You can also attend the upcoming one, its always open for everyone.

For Fedora Ambassdor, you it's best to seek guidance from Sankarshan. He might
help you to understand
the roles and goals of the program better.

Thanks
//sumantro