Hey All,

We are hosting a Fedora 29 Release Party on 2018-11-23  from 1300 - 1530 at
Red Hat Bangalore Engineering Office. [0]
We have a bunch of exciting sessions lined up, if you are interested to
talk about anything, let me know.

All the details can be found on the wiki.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F29_Bangalore_India

Thanks
//sumantro