Good Morning everyone,

Something that was just realized this morning is that the url to pull/push to
some of pagure's repositories have been broken by the upgrade to 2.0

This only concerns the repos:
- docs
- requests
- tickets
of *forks*

This means, pushing/pulling from these three repos, of a *forked* project will
require an adjustment in the URL used from say:
ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/user/project.git
ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/forks/user/project.git

A concrete example:

ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/farhaan/pagure.git
ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/forks/farhaan/pagure.git

Again, this concerns only *forked* projects and the git repos for *doc*,
*requests* and *tickets*.

Patrick and I searched for a way to keep the backward compatibility but
basically there isn't any since, if we did we would have conflicts between
farhaan's old fork of pagure at:
ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/farhaan/pagure.git
and
farhaan's new project called farhaan/pagure at:
ssh://g...@pagure.io/tickets/farhaan/pagure.git (same URL).

Considering which repos are impacted and that it concerned only forks,
considering there isn't really any backward compatibility solutions, we decided
to announce it and let it be.

Hoping this doesn't impact anyone too seriously,
Best regards,
Pierre