> That is a major code change on a Friday. What is the DB upgrade parts
> and if there are further changes/problems what is the backout plan?

The db change is here:  https://pagure.io/fm-orchestrator/pull-request/686#_1,18

Two new added columns.

The MBS (like many of our other apps) uses `alembic` to manage db migrations.
The plan to upgrade involves using this playbook, which will use
`mbs-upgradedb` (a small wrapper around alembic).
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/tree/playbooks/manual/upgrade/mbs.yml#n102

If it fails, I'll back it out with `alembic downgrade -1`.

If *that* fails, having the additional columns shouldn't hurt anything, so we
can downgrade the software but keep the advanced schema until we figure out how
to resolve that (likely manual sql statements, but it shouldn't come to
that[1]).

-Ralph

[1] - He says on a Friday afternoon, he says.