The release was successfully completed.
Let me know if you experience any issues.

Thanks to Clement Verna for helping with the release.

Here's the release notes:
* Removed pull of gating.yaml with git archive. SHA1 hashes seem not
be to allowed when invoking git-archive. Since the rev field is needed
to retrieve the gating.yaml file, this mode was removed.
* Changing the upstream exception handling. Connection timeout now
causes 504 response, other connection error cause 502, missing build
in Koji causes 404.
* Greenwave is now using extra->source->original_url field instead of
just source field to retreive SCM information from Koji build. If
there is no source nor extra->source->original_url field, other rules
are still being checked.
* Added support for the redhat-container-image subject type. This type
is now also allowed for using in the RemoteRule.

Cheers
Giulia