Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you that the new Fedora Planet has been deployed on
the OCP (OpenShift Container Platform) and is now running on the following
sites:

   - Production: https://planet.apps.ocp.fedoraproject.org/
   - Staging: https://planet.apps.ocp.stg.fedoraproject.org/

The application has been containerized, and we have migrated the feed
reader from Venus to Pluto. Now, it just needs users to input their blogs
into their accounts on Fedora Accounts <https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/>.
This information will be used to build Fedora Planet at specific intervals
using cron.

We plan to announce the new application and give users some time to add
their blogs to their accounts.fedoraproject.org accounts. After that, we
will set a date to retire the old planet and move the new application to
fedoraplanet.org.

So, we'd like to invite all of you to test the new Fedora Planet at the
provided links above to identify any potential issues before we finalize
the transition.

Regards,

Pedro Moura

he/him/his