On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 9:34 AM Remi Collet <fed...@famillecollet.com>
wrote:

> Le 14/03/2024 à 21:31, Yasuo Ohgaki a écrit :
>
> > Please add PHP_BASE64_URL flag also.
>
> This is another feature, out of the scope of this PR
>

> Remi

Perhaps you should consider it? Base64 "just without" padding isn't really
a standard (that I'm aware of), but url-base64 is and padding is optional.
Simply removing padding (in most real-world cases) isn't enough so this
flag only gets you part of the way there. So, perhaps adding two flags
PHP_BASE64_URL along with this padding flag would be really useful for
those of us having to transform a base64 encoded string to a url-base64.

Robert Landers
Software Engineer
Utrecht NL