Dear Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for  *Supply Chain Coordinator  *with one of our
clients in *Houston, TX.*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle: **Supply Chain Coordinator *

*Location: **Houston, TX*

*Terms: Contract*

*Note: We Need H1-B / EAD copy with rate confirmation. If unable to share,
Please don't apply. No Need any document for GC or USC.*

*Job Details:*

The person should have a relevant background in Accounting with some
Finance work done.

The work scope will be as follows:

1-Engage in inventory reconciliation process

2-Research transactions causing SL/GL disconnects

3-Work with IT, sourcing and operations leaders to drive process
improvements

4-Book adjustments to correct inventory issues

Skills needed:

1-Strong excel skills

2-Accounting background

3-Confident and able to work cross-functionally

4-Detail oriented and able to work with large amounts of data.

*Thanks,*

*AMIT**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*am...@cynetsystems.com* <am...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571-645-5951 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<http://www.cynetsystems.com/>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*