I have one, brand new T-Berd 307 DS1/DS3 Analyzer in stock for $3750.00.
This unit is absolutely brand new.  It is in the original box with new,
sealed manuals, new case, AC Power, data transfer cable, and the original
calibration documentation from Acterna.  I would be happy to provide
pictures to anyone interested.

Here is a link to the Acterna PDF
http://www.kappanetworks.com/images/tb307.pdf

This is a serious product and is brand new.  My asking price is $3750.00
paid COD company check or credit card.  Please let me know if you are
interested and would like further information.

Thanks,

Katie

This is from Acterna.com's site:

The Acterna T-BERD T3 Analyzer is a powerfully engineered solution to
effectively install and maintain your expanding DS3 based services.

Highlights    Applications    Features

  Identify timing problems
  Easily Test Far-End equipment
  Troubleshoot DS3 and DS1 Channels
  Monitor VF channels
  Maximize Stress Testing

  Isolate network synchronization problems
  Automatically loop up the far-end and verify data
  Simulate a multiplexer or a 3:1 cross-connect for DS3
  Monitor ABCD signaling bits and listen to individual channels
  Transmit and receive pre-programmed, long user-patterns

  Comprehensive DS3/DS1 Analysis
  Tests Video Conferencing and Distributed Data Processing Technologies
  Automatically configures setup
  Simulates Muxed DS3 Patterns

Thank you,

Katie Gibbs

Fax: 804-794-4457
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kappanetworks.com

___________  The ISP-EQUIPMENT Discussion List  ___________
Reading this email constitutes your consent to our guidelines
[http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/guidelines/]
To Join: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Remove: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives: http://isp-lists.isp-planet.com/isp-equipment/archives/