Dear Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

Position: *iOS Developer*

Work Location: *New York, NY 10105*

Duration: *6+ months*

**

**

No Travelers, so candidate preferred to be local or ready to move to NY
Location ASAP.

Skills: *iOs-Tools*

Skills Requirement – *iOS Development Experience.*
iOS Development Experience – *2-3 Years*
Total Development Experience – *6 Years+*

Help client build iOS application as per the specification provided by
client. Provide input in client discussions about application.
Experienced iOS developers with understanding of iOS App Development and
Testing. Candidates should be able to build User Interface and able to
create Service Layer integration.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Raj Charan* *|* *Indotronix International Corporation <http://www.iic.com>
*Phone: 845-625-2154 Ext. 8052 • Email: r...@iic.com
331 Main Street • Poughkeepsie, NY • 12601
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajcharan
WordPress: http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens, Atos, SAS, McKenzie, Verizon
Wireline, Verizon Wireless, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier, Dean
Foods.