Hi Team,

Hope you are doing well,

We are looking for Cognos Developers for one of our Direct clients in IL.
Please find the details below and let me know if you have any one available
and interested.

Please send resume to *jayasankar.puluk...@peopletechgroup.com*

*TWO COGNOS DEVELOPERS*

*Duration: 6-8 months*

*Location: Vernon Hill, IL*

* *

*Get me a local guy I’ll place him by tomorrow.***

- Good Understanding of data warehousing concepts.

- Experience on Cognos version 10 would be great to have but not mandatory

- Experience on Cognos version 8 is a must have

- Healthcare experience is nice to have NOT  a must have.

*Thanks &  Regards,*

* *

*Jay Sankar P |LEAD - Recruitments*

*People**TechGroup*

Ph: 425-264-6269 |Fax: 253-563-1177

Email: *jayasankar.puluk...@peopletechgroup.com*

Address: 601, 108th Ave NE #310, Bellevue, WA  98004.