Hello Team,

I am Raj Charan, Sr. Recruiter for Indotronix International Corporation. I
just looked into your profile in Dice/Monster/Database and found your
skills are exactly matching with our Direct Client Requisition. I am
wondering if you are available for any new assignments so that we can
process your resume towards the Hiring Manager at Client Location
accordingly we can schedule a Client Call.

*Job ID:* 1993711

*Position:* Liferay Developer

*Work Location:* NEW YORK NY 10012, NEW YORK NY 10003

*Duration:* 3+ Months

*# of Positions:* 2

*Job Description:*

*Primary Skill:* Liferay Portal, Java / J2EE

Development of web applications using Liferay Enterprise Portal and Java
technologies. Candidate will be involved in the complete development
lifecycle of the social media module using the Cisco Webex API’s.

- 5+ years of experience in Java / J2EE technologies

- 3+ years of experience in Liferay Enterprise Portal

- Experience in any of the web frameworks (Struts, Spring etc)

- Good knowledge in Oracle PL/SQL

- Good written and verbal communication skills

- Good to have: Working experience / knowledge of Cisco WebEx API

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.