Hello Dear, Greetings ,
This is *Srikanth* from *Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent Direct Client Requirement on *SharePoint C# Developer*

* *

*Note: Please reply with profiles to: srika...@nixsol.com** *

*Job Title : SharePoint C# Developer*

*Location : Columbus, Ohio*

*Duration : 1 Year  *

*
*

The candidate will be asked to design, program, and implement necessary
changes to  existing Coal Permitting system.  Changes include modifying
current system and adding functionality to complete process. Possibility
project could extend beyond schedule.

The candidate will be working on a project to complete the migration from
the Central Tracking System (CTS) to the Electronic Permitting System
(EPS).  The migration includes the creation of new and existing reports,
forms, and processes.  The EPS currently ends at the approval of the
application, but before the applications are issued.  The candidate will
work with the IT staff and business users to complete the technical design,
programming, and implementation of the design to take the coal permitting
applications from approval to issuance.

The ODNR Division of Mineral Resources is seeking an IT Software Developer
that has experience creating and customizing InfoPath forms in a SharePoint
2010 environment, creating SQL Reporting Server reports in an SharePoint
2010 or MS SQL 2008 R2 environment, along with Nintex Workflow experience,
Visual Studio 2010 C#, and a MS TFS environment.  Experience with
KnowledgeLake Imaging and VBA would be of benefit to the role.  This role
will be a hands-on lead worker/architect for the design and development of
the next phase of the Electronic Permitting System (EPS).

The project will complete the migration of reports from CTS, an application
consisting of an MS Access 2000 front end with a MS SQL 2008 backend, to
EPS, which is a custom SharePoint based InfoPath application utilizing
Nintex Workflow, KnowledgeLake imaging, and C# custom code,while
incorporating the business processes that take coal permitting applications
from Approval to Issuance.

Project Scope

In Scope:

1.      Replace CTS Reports that are utilized in the application
completeness, approval, and issuance processes

2.      Electronic submission of the Mine Plan Summary

3.      Electronic creation of Performance Security Estimate

4.      PS (Performance Security) option letter created by the system

5.      Notice of Election letter created by the system

6.      Completeness, Approval and Issuance Checklist functionality

7.      Permit Written Findings captured in the system and reported from
the system

8.      List maintenance

9.      CHIA

10.  View of Civil Penalty

11.  Bonding

a.      Create Invoice

b.      Receipt for Bond

12.  Informal Conference – limited tracking

a.      Letters - included in this phase

b.      Attendance

c.      Who submitted written comments

Interviews are scheduled for 1/30/13 and 1/31/13

*Skill Required *

Experience in SharePoint 2010         *Required         2          Years*

Experience in InfoPath 2010             *Required         2          Years*

Experience in Visual C#                      *Required         2
Years*

Experience in Visual Studio 2010     *Required         2          Years*

Experience in Nintex  WorkFlow       *Desired            2
Years*

Experience in Knowledge Lake         *Desired            2          Years*

Experience in VB6                              *Desired
2          Years*

SQL Server 2005/2008                      *Required         2          Years
*

*Please fill the skill matrix*

*Skill matrix*

*Skills Required*

*Years of Experience*

*Last Used*

Experience in SharePoint 2010

Experience in InfoPath 2010

Experience in Visual C#

Experience in Visual Studio 2010

Experience in Nintex  WorkFlow

Experience in Knowledge Lake

Experience in VB6

SQL Server 2005/2008

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:
Availability to start-----:
Availability for interview:
Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):
Contact Number:
E-mail Address:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):
Last 4 SSN:
(Date of Birth) Date & Month:
2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Thanks**.*

*Srikanth K.***

*Technical Recruiter*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7941
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*srika...@nixsol.com* <srika...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk: srikanthrecruiter1103 & IM: Srikanth.kasha***

*Note:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
'remove'<srika...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>and include
your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.

“We treat others as we wish to be treated”