Good Afternoon!!

I am Raj Charan, Sr. Recruiter for Indotronix International Corporation. I
just looked into your profile in Dice/Monster/Database and found your
skills are exactly matching with our Direct Client Requisition. I am
wondering if you are available for any new assignments so that we can
process your resume towards the Hiring Manager at Client Location
accordingly we can schedule a Client Call.

* *

*Job ID:* 2305148

*Position:* Oracle Custom Development PL/SQL, Java, HTML Consultant

*Work Location:* Southfield MI 48075

*Duration:* 3+ Months

*Client:* DIRECT

# of positions: 2

*Rate:* DOE

Required Senior Candidates with strong Oracle PL / SQL Development skills

* *

*Skills:*

Oracle Custom Development PL/SQL skills

Java

HTML

*If you are interested please send me your updated resume along with the
below details filled.*

Full Name (As in Passport):

Home/Current Location - (City, State & Zip Code):

Distance to the Client:

Primary Telephone #(Cell):

Secondary Telephone #(Land):

Email Id:

Work Authorization & Expiry (MM/YY) with Extension No #:

Education Qualification with University & Year of Passing:

Date and Time available for interview:

Interested in Face to Face Interview(Y/N):

Date available to start (After confirmation):

Reason for looking change:

Currently ON or OFF the Project:

Last project ended (MM/YY):

Open to Relocation (Y/N):

Date of Birth: (MM/DD):

Are you ok to undergo Background check and drug screening once confirmed by
client(Y/N):

Total IT Experience:

USA Experience:

Skype ID:

*Two Professional References from Current Client:*

1) Name:

Designation:

Telephone #:

Professional ID:

2) Name:

Designation:

Telephone #:

Professional ID:

*Current Employer Signature:*

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.