Hi Team,

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability; Contact Info and Current location to
r...@iic.com

Job ID: *2541447*

Position: *WebLogic Admin with SOA Exp*

Duration: *6+ months*

Work Location: *Columbus, OH*

Client: *DIRECT*

*Job Description:*

Responsible for successful completion of technology projects within area of
responsibility. Specializes in application or technical architecture.
Responsible for supervising deliverable development. Instill commitment to
quality, customer service, ownership, and teamwork. Define and manage team
structure and resource levels to support business needs of application
area. *LEVEL 3 Requirements:* Typically requires BA/BS or equivalent and
5-7 years of related and progressively more responsible experience.
Performs a challenging range and variety of complex technical or
professional work activities. Undertakes work which requires the
application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable
range of contexts. Has an in-depth understanding of a discipline and of the
interactions between various disciplines and/or functions. May provide
direction to more junior staff. Works under broad direction. Is fully
accountable for own technical work and/or project/supervisory
responsibilities

*Skills Required:*
- 1+ years of *Oracle WebLogic* (installation, configuration and
administration) *Minimum 3 years of experience*
- Application Clustering
- Application Monitoring (Oracle Enterprise Manager)
- J2EE
- Linux

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.