Hi,

I would like to create a PDF which contains a table with fixed cell
widths and height. The text must also be set to not wrap.

If the text in a cell is to long I want it to be truncated and not
continue into the adjacent cell.

Investigations so far show that when setNoWrap(true) the text is not
truncated when it is to wide for a cell and continues to overwrite the
text in an adjacent cell.

Is this possible using PdfPTable's or should I look for another way?

Thanks