On Jan 24, 2008 12:44 PM, Paulo Soares <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You have everything needed in Barcode128.java, look at getRawText().

Would this be the way to do it ? -- it generates a barcode but looks
different from the one i generated with 'barbecue' (that nativly supports
the B type, but barcode really messes up when running in headless mode)

    public Barcode128 createITextBarcode(Order order, int page){

    Barcode128 bc = new Barcode128();
    bc.setCodeType(Barcode128.CODE128_RAW);
    String userValue = createBarcodeString(order, page);
    String text = Barcode128.START_B + userValue;
        int chk = text.charAt(0);
        for (int k = 1; k < text.length(); ++k)
            chk += k * text.charAt(k);
        chk = chk % 103;
        text += (char)chk;
        char stopChar = 106;
        text += stopChar;
    String rawText = Barcode128.getRawText(text, false);
    rawText += '\uffff' + userValue;
    bc.setCode(rawText);

    return bc;
    }