I'm creating a simple page, using Chunks and adjusting leading to get
positioning on a LETTER-sized page. I can position text to about the 8"
mark on a portrait-oriented page, but after that the text moves to the
it. Is this a known problem? I'm using multiple font sizes and weights.

Thanks in advance, and yes, I searched the archives first!

Paul Cooper
Project Manager
EMS Performance Improvement Center
100 Market Street