I was able to solve my problem. I was looking at some old code. Attached is an example of the latest IUP code working with ScriptBasic 3.0 Windows 64 bit.

On 2024-04-19 22:24, supp...@scriptbasic.org wrote:
I'm trying to get the ScriptBasic Windows 64 bit IUP interface compiled and it seems IupGetActionName was removed in 3.19.

I use this function to determine what callback type that was executed. I'm still doing IupCallBackWait which I plan to change to a more direct callback to ScriptBasic in the near future. Is there a function I can use that will tell me the callback type? (button, listbox, ...)

John